NEARM allows you to provide your patients with the highest level of medical care – we handle the rest.
We have just one goal – to garner the highest rate of return on your services performed.
NEARM allows clinicians to focus on patient care and practice management, while we handle all aspects of your practice’s accounts receivable cycle.
Benefits of working with New England Accounts Receivable Management:
- Over 30 years of medical billing experience.
- Personalized service from an assigned NEARM Account Manager.
- Expedited third-party payments.
- Fewer denials.
- Cash flow management.
- Electronic funds disbursement of all paid receivables.
- Improved patient satisfaction and retention.
- Lower collection costs and improved A/R process efficiencies.
- Maximized revenue.
NEARM’s billing services include:
- Processing third-party insurance claims.
- Mailing self-pay statements.
- Investigating patient claim inquiries.
- Handling third-party claim and billing inquiries.
- Resolving rejected claims on every billable service.
- Resolving incorrectly paid claims.
- Following up on delinquent insurer payments.
- Integrating billing systems with electronic records management (ERM) systems.
NEARM’S staff are highly trained and experienced medical billing professionals
Let us handle all your A/R cycle needs and questions.
- Reviewing monthly and year-to-date accounting with you.
- Identifying billing and receivables issues.
- Resolving billing, claims and payment issues.
NEARM never outsources billing
When you hire NEARM to handle your practice’s billing, you can rest assured your patient information will only be handled by our U.S. based NEARM staff. NEARM never outsources to third-parties or overseas.
Contact us today and enjoy peace of mind.